Dec 30, 2014

Happy 2015!

Yesterday, in a moment of reflection, I reviewed many good things that happened during this 2014 and I honestly can say that for me has been a great year.

I've organized some BDSM events with a good friend where I had a really good and where I met many great people, I took some new slaves with whom I am working, my website (with my own domain) came to light and, together with my blogs reaches significant levels of traffic, I made some very interesting and productive trips, I solved delayed matters that required my attention, made my debut in creating and editing FemDom video clips in both English and Spanish and, therefore, I created my own Studio where you can purchase them at truly affordable prices, I received gifts and tokens of affection from all over the world...

Yes, definitely, has been an incredible year in which I did reality many of my projects. Although there are still a few budding that I'll carry out in the coming year.

And 2015 sounds great, don't you think so? I think that, even feeling lucky with my life so far, in the new year my satisfaction will increase by living a full life surrounded by slaves and friends.

And, as I don't know if I will publish more posts in what remains of the year, besides that my slave is coming forward toasting with a glass of my golden champagne... Happy New Year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment