Dec 28, 2014

Prioritizing

I'm having a really enjoyable holidays. Between shopping, walks, visits and trainings, time passes flying.

But there will be time to rest after the hubbub ;)

I want to shoot more video clips, it's something that I found extra fun because they are shots of my sessions, so I'll do when I get the new camcorder, although I still have editing work on several recordings already made.

Furthermore, you may have noticed that these days I write my blog with a little more relaxation and I don't post every day, as I usually do, but my many other occupations (besides my leisure time) require attention.

In a few days everything will return to normality and I'll keep sharing bits of my life here with you all.
 
Do not fail to enjoy yours. Remember that we only have one life and we must find ways to do everything we propose ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment