Feb 8, 2015

Settings

Occasionally I receive invitations and proposals for events, openings of new stores and other stuff. And I love it, of course, I like to travel and meet like-minded people all around the world.

I have no problem to move around. I'm based in Madrid, but I have no strings attached that prevent me from moving.

Now, sometimes moving to a place not too close means a bit more elaborate logistics and, unless I have a place to stay, I accept the invitation provided the accommodation is included and, obviously, we reach an agreement if I'll intervene in a performance or a shooting.

And as I said a couple of days ago, I'll be happy to shoot alongside other Femdoms, either in Spain or anywhere else, because it's something very fun and rewarding for all parties.

I think I was not wrong in my New Year predictions, as this 2015 is being (and looks like it will be) another great year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment