Feb 9, 2015

Daily slavery

For me, discipline and control are indipensables in a D/s, but we are human and sometimes it's necessary to relax things for different reasons. We can not always be aware of all because, a D/s relationship integrated in the real world suffers the same variables than any other: lack of time, issues that require our attention, different moods...

And these are things that the slave tends to take advantage taking liberties that have not been granted, losing sight of his place or banalizing things that are important.

I demand the utmost respect from my slaves, whether I am present or not, their daily effort and progress in their training. If any of these things fail, everything ends falling apart sooner than later and the relationship becomes a kind of comfortable humdrum and habit, situation that I do not desire.

I am the Owner of my slaves, the Owner to whom they surrendered of their own volition, to whom they pledged to serve because it makes them happy, the Owner they obey because it complements them.

Although there are moments of laughter and jokes (that they exist), finally I'm not their lady friend, their lovely wife or their girlfriend, I am their Owner and Mistress. The difference is substantial.

2 comments:

  1. The difference is substantial and so is Your sublime beauty and personality which makes You shine and rule

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respect and adoration should be given always even by those not fortunate enough to be collared by You. oxoxox

    ReplyDelete