Feb 7, 2015

Making and breaking


These days I get emails quite funny; at least they make me laugh.

Some people accuse me of being too professional, claiming I'm "too serious" in what I do. Well, I don't think anybody can progress in what they enjoy, whatever it is, if everything is taked as a joke. The laughs are very healthy and I am the first who laughs a lot, but there are things that for me are very serious and as such I treat them.

There is also another kind of criticism in my inbox. Not that this is new, but maybe people should realize that this is my blog and at home I do, I say, I tell and I omit what I want.

That Johnny doesn't like me to make clips, that Daisy doesn't like me to tell things about my life, that Vince doesn't like my blog? Well, maybe Johnny, Daisy and Vince should find another blog more in keeping to their tastes, or perhaps to build one of their own because, logically, I will keep doing things my own way both on my blog and in my life.

For now I'm still recovering from my flu, although I think the worst has passed and soon I will be one hundred percent. My thanks to all who have sent me your love and good wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment