Feb 21, 2015

No therapies

I try to dodge the self-destructive, self-pitying or melodramatic people, whatever their role, that there is everything in this life.

Life gives us plenty of options for us to be what we want to be. Yes, provided we have the courage to fight for it.

I have no patience for whining and wailing for things that can be changed with a little effort. But I respect that some people enjoy their personal dramas and wallow in them, it is their choice and, consciously or unconsciously, are comfortable in that dynamic.

I like positive people, who truly enjoy their lives, their big and small achievements, those who know how to find the good side even in the worst situations.

If a submissive surrenders to a crippling depression, what is he going to give me?; if he has a self-destructive behavior, why would he need me if he can do the job by himself ?; and who wants someone who only brings tragedies?

I'm not the therapist who helps overcome complex and frustrations, it's not what being Dominant and sadistic means ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment