Feb 22, 2015

So it goes

I admit that, in certain circles, I can be considered popular. But I keep surprising when people say it's an honor for them to meet me, especially when the object of my admiration is the one who says it and it's me who has that honor.

Not that I minusvalore myself. Not at all. I know my worth perfectly. But perhaps I have not lost that humility (as contradictory as it sounds in a Dominant) of my beginnings, when everything was new and the simple fact of attending an event was cause for nerves.

I'm not the type who know everything and dedicate the world a sneer. Quite the contrary. I still have many illusions and eager to continue enjoying all the good I find in my way.

I like to do many things, live countless adventures, visit places, meet people, laugh heartily, dominate mercilessly, try new things...

And that's what I do. Living my life enjoying it intensely, feeling honored to meet great people, stomping and, at the same time, preserving humility and illusions as usual. And I'll keep doing it, even with the whole rage my haters feel :D

No comments:

Post a Comment