Feb 20, 2015

Pleased

I'm flattered by so many wonderful messages I receive from all around the world letting me know that you read and follow me.

I'm so glad you like the things I share here, because it motivates me to continue doing so whenever I can.

And I not only receive messages, as there are also gifts and gift cards, both anonymously through my Amazon wishlists as in my PayPal account.

My bitch says I look like an excited little girl every time a packet arrives for me and that one of these days he will record me when opening a box, lol.

I get excited both with a new pair of boots as with an income from who can only afford $10 because they all come with the affection of the sender (and sometimes very much vice, it must be said) :D

In the same way that I could not enjoy my sadism if there were not beings willing to suffer it, this blog would be meaningless without all ye who enter to read it.

There are days when I find it really hard, sometimes due to time constraints and others because, after so many entries, it is not easy to find a topic to be developed without repeating something already written.

Either way, I sincerely appreciate your messages (although I can not answer them all) and, of course, those great details that you know I enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment