Feb 10, 2015

Self-acceptance

I am not responsible for the feelings of others, unless we talk about the moods that I induce my personal toys (ie, my human pets).

But I'm not talking about emotional manipulation to a slave but the reactions of people in general.

It's true that we all like to be... I'm not saying admired, but somehow recognized and accepted in our field or areas in which we operate. However to act for the acceptance of others doesn't go in my personality.

I think the feelings I awake in people in general have much to do with their own personalities. Someone who tends to envy, will be unable to be happy for the successes of others, for more smiles he dedicates us in person. And, in the same way, a warm personality makes us feel a sincere esteem.

It would be absolute madness to live trying to please everyone.

Some time ago I discovered that I feel wonderful being faithful to my own criteria, without dramas and tragedies about what others think. Nobody is obliged to value us and we can continue living perfectly with that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment