Jan 20, 2015

Website design

This week I'm gonna be doing updates and advancing things I want to do, because the next one I'll be very busy with various activities and awaited visits.
 
I've received lots of offers from submissives to participate in the filming of my video clips and the truth is I have not given much thought to include other submissives than mine. But everything will come and probably I'll do it further on. For the moment I'm learning about shooting, lighting and editing, while doing my sessions, but I like to know that you are available.
 
Today I again mention that I accept collaborations, although about other stuff. Surely many of you have skills in web design and SEO and I will be happy to read your emails.
 
Isn't it a wonderful opportunity to make useful yourself? :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment