Jan 21, 2015

Tittle-tattle

We all know how human relationships are and, although I like to establish long-term relationships, nothing is eternal. Some come, others go...

When I meet people who know me from time ago, and ask me what was of this or that slave that I had at the time they knew, I can answer "that slave no longer belongs to me" or "he is at my feet as usual ", depending on the case.

If they stay waiting for further explanation, I smile. Unless the questioner belongs to my circle of friends, I don't consider necessary to expand on my explanations.

I like discretion and what is between my slaves (or ex-slaves) and it belongs to our private life. The same way that I won't aerate a confidence, I don't like gossip and much less go-betweens, those fans to get any crumb of information to share it in the next huddle.

Here I tell all I want to tell. And is not little, in fact I think I'm one of the Dommes that shares more things of her life. But, as I said not many days ago, I share what I want to share and I reserve for myself what I wish not to expose.

The most common question is usually how many slaves I have. Here my answer is always a great smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment