Jan 19, 2015

Snaking

In some occasion I used my blog to give a warning to any of my slaves, just as I can mention how pleased I am.
 
A veiled warning as an entry, by generalizing, usually gives me good results, as they all read me every day and someone always wonders if I'm talking about him. Even sometimes it is more than one who take the hint and, therefore, they strive to the attention and service they provide me.
 
And today is no need to recriminate anyone, but it's always good to remember that life is a succession of constant changes. And even more if you're at the mercy of a Dominant Woman, because is she who makes the decisions and may not match your preferences.
 
No, there is no overlapped sermons today, but the reminder of how good it is not lower our guard. Relax in excess can be detrimental to the performance and expected evolution of a slave and bring unintended consequences.
 
But that's not your case, right? (CruelDama asked without looking at anyone) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment