Jan 22, 2015

Dreams and reality

"Madam, You are a dream, I would be willing to do anything for You".

Nice and usual words, right? Alas, to the first requirement, any such willingness vanishes in the same way as pretty words. Ladies know what I mean :)

Thankfully, not everyone is like that,  because it would be terrible that all stay in words.

And although it's not easy, we always find those authentic beads, recipients of our sadism and our Domination, those pieces that we make ours and for whom our effort is worth.

I take my time to observe reactions, expressions, words and gestures but, above all, the facts. Heady words are good for nothing if they are not backed by facts.

You can not build without raw material. I leave the castles in the air for inveterate dreamers. I like reality, my reality.

But there is also room in this world for dreamers. I offer a FemDom blog and video clips at very affordable prices on my KinkBomb Studio. I am a sentimental :D

No comments:

Post a Comment