Jan 15, 2015

Shooting

What a night I have spent! Fabulous night, I mean.

I've just arrived home after ten hours of intense session in which has been a bit of everything.

And there are video clips. Obviously, after I take a rest and start editing video recordings, since most of the session was filmed and I advance that there are really interesting scenes ;)

I had a so great time that the day came almost without realizing it and that's something that happens when we really enjoy what we do.

Now I am exhausted but happy. Nothing that does not solve a foaming bath, a pair of aromatic coffees and a sabbatical day.

Tomorrow begins the weekend and I've got plans, but I know my little bitch will take good care of me with his attentions. Yesterday was the International Day of male chastity and this bitch takes a month and a half wearing his CB, although sometimes I open it for a few hours for him to aerate his skin and clean the device.

I love cages, sessions, shootings... I love my life :D

No comments:

Post a Comment