Jan 14, 2015

Many options

Yesterday I talked about the best way to get a long term relationship serving a Domme, but it's not the only form of servitude.

Not everyone seeks that way of Domination/submission and it's very respectable each one set their own preferences. I myself do not keep a relationship in person with all my slaves, as some are many miles away and others have personal circumstances (family or work) that prevent them from maintaining that kind of relationship and they serve me in other ways. Apart from that I use to play with the submissives I find in the events that I attend with no major implications.

It's fine if what you want is just to try to see how it goes, since there are many Dominas who don't wish to maintain a real or constant relationship. That a submissive, either by his geographical or personal situation, doesn't look for a 24/7 not mean he has to give up living FemDom the way he can. And, of course, a professional sesiĆ³n can be very satisfying and can end the doubts of the undecided.

The possibilities are many. Breathe deeply, seduce the Mistress of your dreams and expose your circumstances. You will be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment