Apr 27, 2014

Variety

Despite the fact that I am sometimes accused of being arrogant, I know well who to dedicate my arrogance and why. I don't consider I need to answer to anyone for my behavior, since I am very correct and polite publicly.

It's wonderful that we all take care of our own business and not try to live the life of others, right? Yes, it is an irony, what will we do without a little sarcasm from time to time? :)

The most famous is someone, the greater the number of her detractors. It is a futile effort to attempt to be liked everyone. But that's not the part you should stay, but with all those magnificent people we meet on our way.

I am very tolerant of others (unless we talk about any of my slaves :D). Years ago I discovered that I am happier without getting angry because the reactions of others may be different from mine or do not behave the same way I would. There are people with commendable personal ethics and others with a complete and utter lack of it.

Furthermore, if we were all the same, the world would be boring, don't you think so? :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cruel Dama,

    They are just jealous divine one!

    barxton

    ReplyDelete