Apr 28, 2014

Disagreements

There's no need be convergence of opinions on everything and I don't agree with the concept that some have of FemDom.

FemDom is not a pose, at least it's not for me. It's not upload photos from others on social networks and comment all that suggest, does not mean that we all attract the same things as if it were not possible to reject some, it has nothing to do with that a Lady lends herself to do all what submissives want her to do them.

I could go on enumerating things, but I think I will simplify better referring back to Live FemDomFemale Domination or to many other posts that form this blog.

Here you read my vision, my experience and my way of living. Sure there are many others, but this one is mine. I don't pretend to criticize, but to clarify (again) that this is CruelDama's blog, where I write about my daily life, my way of thinking and doing things.

I enjoy a good debate, but I refuse to participate in confrontations with those seeking their moment of glory pontificating and getting to insult when they run out of arguments. Respect is important, but not only in FemDom, right? :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cruel Dama,

    Write your book! I will purchase every copy. Aye Carumba!

    braxton

    ReplyDelete