Apr 26, 2014

A night to remember

You guessed, today I can't help speaking about the party last night, albeit briefly.

There was much laughter, people coming for the first time, friends who are already becoming regulars at our events, games, reunions and, of course, the invitation to pie and champagne by our honoree High Heels.

My slave magic_de_Cruel could finally join us and meet attendees, he was eager to gossip what makes his Owner on such evenings, lol. He is a good public relations and quickly made friends with everyone.

High Heels had a very good time and it was evident his satisfaction to be surrounded by those we appreciate him, his troubles on the cross (there were not 57 ear pulling, but 57 strokes with flogger, and that's enough for who has a long season without participating in those games that we love so much), the voltage of one of the dogs of my Sister (he is under my protection) when I decided to play with him a bit, my magic races when we ran out ice and drinks because for the lively night, to check that we are increasingly...

But best of all is that on next Saturday we will repeat ;)

1 comment:

  1. Your english is perfect .Congratulations. I am Portuguese. Despite that I feel more confortable writting in english but I have to learn spanish. I have some spanishg friends and I need to learn it. You look beautiful, dominant. Congratulations .

    ReplyDelete