Nov 28, 2014

The clones

A few days ago I was talking about people who plagiarize posts, paragraphs and ideas. I have also seen my photos out there, watermark included, as avatar of people I don't know. But now even my nickname has been copied :)

Someone use it on live webcam sites and, from three days ago, she is opening accounts on social networks to promote herself.

Anyway, just let you know that's not me. Perhaps, as I told her, a peculiar coincidence.

Everyone is free to do whatever we want. No problem, I will remain being completely myself, just wanted to mention it.

Between jokes, my dear girlfriend says I'm creating school, because the way in which my nickname is written is not very common (especially considering that Dama is a word in Spanish).

Either way, in this world there is room for everyone: both original and not so original ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment