Nov 29, 2014

Surprises

Despite the fact that the evening started rainy and cold, for me it was very nice.

And there is a fetish party tonight, but I'm still not very sure that I will attend. I'll decide it on the fly.

The truth is that right now what I want is to return to curl up in bed and rest, but I have a lunch date and there are things I do not want to postpone, so a shower, makeup and I'll forget the fatigue.

It's difficult for me to reject a bit of fun and today is one of those days of non stop.

Last night someone surprised me very pleasantly with a couple of details at different times of the night. I'm sure he did not realize my approval, since many things happened in those hours and we talked about countless different topics.

I will not tell him, but I know he will read this post and will want to know. I'll keep observing, because I have planned several meetings with that doggy in these days and we must give time to time.

I'll check my mail, there are a gift that comes with instructions and am very curious ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment