Oct 28, 2014

Our fetishes

I think that now, after so many pictures, it's pretty obvious that I love fetish clothing and fetish footwear. I like getting pretty for an event, a dresscode meeting or to play with one of my slaves.

Not that I consider it essential, since even in sportswear intensity is not minor at certain moments. But yes, I am a fetishist of leather, latex, vinyl, high heels and many other precious things.

Given that a fetish is anything that awakens your lust, the possibilities are endless: gloves, boots, catsuits, masks... but also used socks and underwear, money, hair and even people, because also a specific person can be your fetish.

I keep discovering new fetishes and thickening my personal list, but the fact is that owning minds is one of the things that most turn me on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment