May 17, 2014

Madrid in celebrations


What can I tell you about last night? Well, I had a luxury time at the BDSM party with The Oasis Of Sado, of course. There were a few memorable details, lots of laughs, games and lovely people, as usual in our events.

But those details are not to share, are to be enjoyed there in the dungeon, so, as I often say, who wants to know, come to live them :)

Yes, there are pictures, but we still have to process them hiding some faces and selecting, the juiciest remain for those interested.

I just woke up and I still have not landed at all in the world of the living, but I inform you that is being the Fetish Film Festival in Madrid and tonight there is another party, Discolatex, in Lavapies (a fetishist name for one of the most traditional neighborhoods of the capital). In addition, there are celebrations in Madrid, Saint Isidro, ie, there are countless attractions, performances and various leisure options all over the city.

I'm not sure if I will attend the Discolatex yet, I admit suggestions :D
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment