May 16, 2014

BDSM is moving

I like my life (outings with pooches, events, problem solving, control in general, shopping, dining, entertainment, friends ...) but occasionally is necessary to take a break and unwind, even if only a couple of days.

Not today, of course, tonight we've got BDSM party in the dungeon and that is sacred :D

Contradictory? I don't think so, I like to enjoy everything and I don't have to give up anything of what I want (and I have at my disposal) at all times. Sure, I'd love to go to the beach, but right now I have no any willing pooch on the coast, so this option will have to wait.

Meanwhile I hope this weekend I get a book that is on its way, one which official launch is being held this afternoon in Barcelona. The author sent me an exemplary and I thank him, but I will give more details when I have it in my hands.

And, besides, in Madrid we have new store of fetish clothing, accessories, toys and dungeon furniture in Fomento Street, where we can find creations of the wonderful Fausto and, as I know a little his works, I recommend from now on, although I have not yet went to visit the place.

It's nice to see how the BDSM community grows and offers more and more initiatives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment