Mar 2, 2013

The wonderful Pro-Dommes


I don't consider myself a Pro-Domme because my relationships go far beyond mere occasional sessions and my involvement with mine is ongoing, everyday, plus they belong to me, delivery is real. But I've done some professional session rarely (some professional friend asked me a joint session and is fun to play with a stray pooch from time to time). And I tell you that in them there was no direct sex with the submissive.

Prejudices are evident. If a professional Dominatrix decides to have sex with the submissive who comes to her ... Does that makes her a prostitute? Could it be that she is expressing her desires, acts according to them and does what she wants with whoever she wants and how she wants? And is not that just part of being Mistress, decide and act on her decisions?

Oh yeah, there are an economic tribute... What about the amateur Mistress that requires gifts, dinners, a certain status (among other things)? Maybe only I read and listen them, or perhaps overlapping requests scare so easily hang tags at others :)

What is certain is that there are many women who claim to dominate professionals have little idea about it, only for quick profits of those seeking certain practices. But give them time to learn, if they like this world eventually will become wonderful Dominants. Or is that all who call themselves amateurs Mistress online are really that? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment