Feb 3, 2015

My lifestyle

I love being back at home, even for a short time, because I leave tomorrow again.

I'm having some intense days, full of emotions, surrounded by FemDom Sisters, willing slaves and enjoying it all.

I'll find time to do everything I want on my return, there're already many things that need my attention and I don't want to postpone them much more.

But I also need to disconnect from time to time and devote myself to those who are mine, those little details of everyday life, so that everything continue evolving just as I want.

I am very happy with my slaves, who are always there, at my feet, with their strengths and weaknesses, giving me their devotion and making my life easier and more enjoyable.
 
Why the title "My lifestyle"? Precisely because this is my life, a FemDom life with two 24/7 slaves, others I see often and still some others who serve me in the distance. A life that both myself and my slaves we live with our respective well defined and always present roles.

The truth is that I can summarize the entire post in four words: I love my life ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment