Feb 24, 2015

I decide

The type of relationships that each Domme establishes with her slaves is very personal, but placing limits to give an image facing the public is not very coherent, as we lose wonderful experiences and endless possibilities in our personal development and in our life general.

I will not deny myself the pleasure of feeling what I want and how I want to stick to crippling and constrained parameters to satisfy others because it is what is expected of me, because I am the one who dominates, who decides and who shows and lives the way I please.

You can not live in a constant pose, it would be extremely exhausting. And false.

It's fun to "pretend to be", but when you really "are", need not to prove it, you just "are" without forcing anything in order to others can see that you are.

I am in favor of impersonal D/s relationships, but also of affective D/s relationships. Now, I decide how I show my affection and to whom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment