Dec 15, 2014

I'll say it again

I was born to be served. I did not discovered it quickly, albeit there were strong evidences from very early age.

I'm happy allowing those who were born to serve, to do so. However I am very selective and, over time, I've become more and more demanding, because not only am a Dominant, my sadism must also be satisfied.

I can smell a liar from far and precisely these things, nonsense, have managed I made my filters increasingly clear and specific, since I desire not to waste my time with incongruent detours.

You all know I'm a Financial Mistress though, as specified on my website, no one buys me. I have rejected more stupids with money than I can remember, it's me who makes the rules and I who makes the decisions.

I'm not a caregiver of sheep, it is me who those sheep care for, although it's true that such sheep are under my protection.

Nobody is forced to anything because I do not take slaves by force; they who offer me their surrender freely and they submit, of their own volition, to my whims. Yes, always under my rules, these rules they abide to make me happy.

True, I also accept tributes in the form of gifts and cash from admirers. I appreciate this kind of completely anonymous tributes because they make me feel wonderfully and encourage me to go on with my small contribution to the spread of FemDom.

Some know how to please a Lady, others try a Lady entertain them. My priorities are clear ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment