Dec 23, 2014

Clarity

Many submissives propose a conventional relationship, besides a D/s one. And it is fine, if that's what Domme wants.

I do not wish it. I don't seek boyfriend or hubby, I take slaves. Do not come to me with the idea to change me and make me your girlfriend or your little wife because, although you never know what will happen in the future, when I'm in the early stages of a D/s relationship, such proposals only get me on my guard.

There are tremendous doses of complicity in my relationships, but is I who decide what I want from you, as I will be your Mistress, your Owner, the one who dictates the rules and guidelines and who leads the relationship, not a complacent wife or a girlfriend for showing off before cronies. In any case, is I who can boast of slave with my friends if you prove to be a slave I can feel proud of.

Come to me with the disposition to be what I want you to be and enjoy the time you spend with me. Forget those conventionalisms that may tempt others, do not work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment