Nov 2, 2014

Thoughtfulness

Oops! Thoughts of renewal haunt my mind.

Overall I am happy with my slaves, in spite of there are always little things to correct, but occasionally some misunderstanding arises or someone takes some liberty (which has no) and needs to be reminded what his place is.

I often say that there is nothing eternal or unmovable positions. And it's quite true. To give an example: today I can have five slaves, the day after tomorrow seven and only one in a couple of mounths. Not that I'm fickle, at all, is that they have to prove every day with their attitude and behavior that they belong to me.

When I have to make a drastic decision, I think about it from various perspectives, but when the decision is taken, there is no turning back. Cold? I would say realistic. Why should I want useless lumps when I can replace them with complacent slaves? ;)

Anyway, I think there will be surprises on my return.

No comments:

Post a Comment