Nov 19, 2014

Plagiarisms

Each Domme promotes herself in many different ways. Gaining popularity in social networking, attending events, creating a website or a blog like this one...

Internet is a great way to launch. And not just Dommes, submissives and slaves have their opportunity in the same way.

The problem arises when you don't have much to tell and shamelessly plagiarize to others.

I saw not only my own sentences, but paragraphs and even entire posts on other blogs and websites adjudging them as their own.

And I say nothing, in fact I have never rebuked anyone about that. But hey, if you copy/paste my lyrics, at least try to avoid spelling mistakes and atrocities in other posts that you've written (those of your own).

I could give names and evidence of what I am saying. Maybe another day I do, now I have no time. Do not tremble :)

No comments:

Post a Comment