Sep 25, 2014

Infinite FemDom

There are all kinds of relationships in FemDom, from FemDomWife and husbandslave to casual encounters where one or another practices are performed, to any bond or category those involved wish to live.

There are no gridded rules to apply written in a big book of FemDom, there is SSC in BDSM, but also exists RACK and even meta-consensus.

No titration at any university in the world. It is to feel, to be, to live so far in the way we want to.

I'm not a FemDomWife, because I'm not married to the bitch serving me 24/7, and I have not a vanilla relationship with her. She is my slave, not my partner. I own more slaves, others with whom my relationships are very different. They all serve me, but with everyone is as different as different each other are.

All of them are valuable to me and I am to them. The strength of the Wolf is the pack and the strength of the herd is the Wolf. Even in those moments of humiliation to which they are submitted, an emotional sadistic has fun in many ways :D

Live FemDom the way you want, in the way that Women prefer, because Women make their way and they might make sense to your ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment