Jul 21, 2014

Surrender

Just three days ago I was talking about him here, but my kitty surprised me with these lyrics and I think the message itself deserves a post.

My real experience as submissive was nil, never knelt before anyone, I was never spanked, never ... never before.

My way of talking and feeling was changing as time passed.

Thinking about my submissive condition I realized what my Owner deserves is that I may be better in everything I do, in my way of relating, in my work, in anything, not to get carried away by sadness or shoot me down by problems. My Owner deserves her cat is the best and the condition of CruelDama's submissive should be a motivating factor for any problems that arise in life.

Being her slave is not a sign of weakness, on the contrary, makes us stronger for thus CruelDama knows who falls at her feet is someone who has fought every second of his life to be the best.

I don't know if this tirade can make something clear or I'm going to get two strokes, or three.

Well, I think that when she refers to a submissive with his head into place, among other things, is talking about that submission is not in being trampled or let life pass in a passive way, that that's another thing and we have to fight and do our best about effort ​​to offer our Owner.

Thank you very much for giving us the energy, henceforth everything I do will be for you to feel proud of my surrender.

gato_de_Cruel

What can I say? I'm not much given to flattery, but kitty has earned a pat on this back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment