May 14, 2014

BDSM event confirmed


These days have been some upheavals with the private BDSM event scheduled for this Friday. There was an overlap of date and time with another group that organized other things, but fortunately is now all cleared up and The Oasis Of Sado will meet in the Dungeon of the Kings on the date and time that was previously announced, ie Friday 16 at 23:00.

And, once ratified and confirmed, I refer you to my post yesterday, where I talked about the need to have a balanced mind to fully enjoy all of our subculture.

We each have our preferences for practices and ways to carry them out, the way we live and do things. The truly desirable is that everything goes in a pleasant environment in which we all agree with what we do, no hard feelings and unsettling dramas.

I don't take a slave to my life become a sea of ​​tension but, on the contrary, to he serves me and pleases me, to train him so he makes my life easier and more enjoyable (and, therefore, his life), without more tragedies or tensions that those I myself can devise a timely manner.

And that's exactly what we expect in an event. We leave out personal problems, disputes and paranoia. We're eager to have fun, to enjoy a leisure time with wonderful people, to share experiences, to play (if the opportunity arises) in our way.

If that's what you really are looking for, we'll be happy to meet you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment