May 1, 2014

A different dog

These last few days I enjoyed a lot with a different puppy. And I say different because I usually relate to the two legged ones.

Here is Thor, a dog that has had privileges I don't grant to others. My bitch asked him what to do to get permission to climb to my bed :D

The canid had very good times, we played running down the Casa de Campo (the largest park in Madrid), we have taken walks around the neighborhood (enjoying his happy face for the millions of unknown smells), has been spoiled by my bitch ​​and me and has behaved like a champion.

It's no secret that I love dogs, but this visit has been especially nice.

Today is back with his owner, who is back from her short trip. We will miss him, but something tells me we'll repeat the experience soon.

Some should learn from devotion he addressed to me these days, without leaving me for a moment, how obedient he has been and what a good times we had :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cruel Dama,

    I will sure goober does not see this one. He does not share well. Oh here he comes, I better publish NOW.

    ReplyDelete