Apr 12, 2014

Weekend of BDSM events

Last night a meeting between friends, with some other newest addition. Much laughter and lots of fun (the truth is I always have a great time) :)

There are pictures, but I'll need time to review and upload them, so you will see them soon.

I advance that following the Easter parenthesis, the lovely NeFeR and I will organize an event every weekend in the Dungeon of the Kings. We will try to make them on Saturdays, although there will be some exceptions that will be on Friday. There will be news and even performances of all those who wish to collaborate brightening up our warm and special meetings. You know, it is you who give that touch that makes each time a pleasure to meet everyone.

And tonight there is another BDSM party to which I will not miss, "male and female submissives". This is organized by Dómina Libertad in Lodon Street. See you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment