Apr 22, 2014

Extolling a FemDom

It is customary for the submissive to magnify the figure of the Domme. We all like to be treated with deference and respect, of course, but I'm not that unattainable woman that many imagine (at least, not always :D).

We promote ourselves on being ennobled and love being admired. Whether for beauty, skills, character or qualities that have each one, we all Dominant women like to be recognized and appreciated.

Just as there are not two identical submissives, Femdoms are also all different, thing that the submissive tend to overlook and causes us a terrible rejection they tell us all the same. There are true experts in the copy/paste who are dedicated to go from Domme to Domme seeing if someone falls.

I am not all day answering privates on social networks, entertaining idle hour after hour, as my time is very valuable to lose it. You all know I'm a Financial Domme and know my fetishes, so who really wants to serve me (in any way), knows to find my email.

But when you know me in person, you realize that I'm quite close and you can talk to me about anything (yes, depending on what you inspires me, lol). Now you have the chance to meet me in real in the events of "El Oasis Del Sado", depends of you dare to take the plunge and see if I'm an unattinable Lady or the Dominant Woman you read here ;)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cruel Dama,

    You are right every Domme, every woman is different. So the only way to approach is with utmost honesty, sincerity and reverence.

    braxton

    ReplyDelete