Mar 31, 2014

Meetings

 
 

I have been asked if I am installed in the dungeon of the Kings. I found it funny because it's not a suitable place to live, but is great for many other things.

In the pictures you can see how comfortable we are, how welcoming it is and what great times we have with our hostess NeFeR. She is a great girl I met the first time I went there, to that dungeon. Friendly and always willing to laughter and a few games, at the end I have come to collaborate with her a bit in organizing her parties.

Because parties and gatherings are hers, even though I provide my support with advertising I give them, she is the creator of all, who cares about there are no missing drinks, who welcomes everyone with a smile and who is aware of every detail.

No, I am not installed in the dungeon, indeed not even live nearby, but it's a great place where I meet with real people, a place to enjoy a drink in good company, with the advantage of being able to do whatever we feel like.

It is confirmed that there will be another meeting next Saturday... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment