Aug 28, 2014

New BDSM event

I keep trying to solve on my website some subjects that resist me. I count on the help of a friend, so hopefully in a few days all is set and ready to continue on my own from there. But I will inform you as soon as the changes are made.

Moreover, since we've been the whole month holiday and we are rested and relaxed, The Oasis Of Sado will provide a new private BDSM party. It will be Saturday, September 6, in the Dungeon of the Kings, in Madrid. We will have a wonderful performance and all the fun attendees are willing.

Look at the BDSM Events section of this blog, request information and make bookings in the mail that you will find there.

It will be a perfect night for reencounters, to tell us our stuff, play and make new friends. Wear your fetish clothing (or black clothing), bring your favorite toys, your friends and all your willingness to have fun.

Mark the date on the calendar, it will be a special night ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment