Aug 27, 2020

Mistress Cruel is back!

Mistress Cruel is back! 😈

Yes, I've been missing from the public and virtual scene for a few years, although that does not mean that I have parked FemDom. Absolutely!.

Sometimes is necessary to distance yourself a little. And I did it in this time, living FemDom in a more private way with my slaves, which are the ones that are really worth it.

You probably noticed that I have changed my nicknames on my social media, it is no longer CruelDama, but FemDom Cruel or Cruel FemDom. It's not that I'm no longer a Lady (Dama), it's that I wanted to reinvent myself in some way and do other things. Not that I've stopped being Cruel, and who warns...

The crueldama.com website no longer exists either. I've let it expire because ... basically because I felt like it, which is the best reason in the world, right?

But now I bring good news. I am working on a new FemDom website for FREE! and it's already up an running: femdomcruel.com. Yes, you read correctly. A FemDom website where you can watch videos for free and I will love you to visit it. Of course, you will see that it has advertising over there, and the reason is maintenance. A web page does not stand alone. It is not like this blog, for example, which has free domain and hosting and does not involve any outlay.

And there will be many more news. I am updating videos of those that we like, don't we, my little bitches?, I hope to have time soon to share there more of those things that I know you will like. I'm not telling you more for now because there are projects I have in mind; You will see them little by little.

 

Where has Cruel Dama been?


Cruel Dama has not been. Mistress Cruel Dama IS !.

My social networks explode with private messages interested in me. I thank you very much for those expressions of affection (really, it is great to have you and knowing you are there), but you must understand that it's completely impossible for me to answer, since there are a lot of messages that have been accumulating in this time.

So I answer you right here: I am wonderful, a little older and maybe a little thinner, but I am still the same one.

FemDom Cruel


Save the name: femdomcruel.com, because I look forward to your visits and hope I eventually will create something worthwhile for the entire FemDom community. Will you accompany me?


 

 Will Mistress Cruel keep writing a FemDom blog?


Definitely yes. Those of you who have accompanied me over the years know that I love writing and will do it again. Although it will not be daily, as I did before, but I will return to the blog.

My idea is to include it on the FemDom Cruel website, but there is still a lot to do, so I will update here from time to time.

 

Mistress Cruel
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment