Oct 26, 2014

Who is Cruel?

I have already commented on other occasions that I know both my virtues and my defects and, therefore, not easy to wheedle me appealing to my vanity.

I'm neither the Top of the Tops nor the Goddess before all mortals bow down. Especially because first of all I am realistic and aware of such reality in which I live.

I am a woman who enjoys her femininity in that peculiar way so mine, ie exactly as I please. I'll not say I regret the arrogance of the previous sentence, because that's exactly how I feel.

I am neither the most known nor an unknown in FemDom world. I am lucky to know great Dommes, women from all around the world I admire and with whom I share many things.

I find it much easier to write here about myself, so every day I share a bit of my world, than to complete a profile on a social network or in a directory where it's necessary to condense all these things that I am and that collectively could be interpreted as what I am not.

Because ultimately... who is CruelDama? Depends on who you ask, although I think 684 entries can give you some clue ;)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Cruel Dama,

    Please let your femininity rule my world!!!

    braxton

    ReplyDelete
  2. As i am lucky to know You

    kisses
    devina

    ReplyDelete