Oct 21, 2014

Ratios

We socialize and know many submissives, there is greater affinity with some than with others, but when someone comes along and really awakens my instincts and the attraction is mutual, everything takes a remarkable intensity.

Admittedly, often happens to me, there is no a single slave or submissive in my life and those who are already part of it will not be the only ones, because my door is always open to new experiences and new pieces on my stable :D

It's also true that no one is indispensable or has a permanent positions because there is nothing eternal, though when we start a relationship appears to be.

It's important to enjoy things while we have them, but so is knowing discard what is no longer useful.

You'll be at my feet because we both really want you to be there, with all that that entails. If your mind is somewhere else, this is not your place.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Cruel Dama,

    Can a submissive/slave make themselves indispensable? Can it be their pleasure/responsibility to evolve/grow with their Mistress? Keep it fresh? I seek your wisdom divine one?.
    braxton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are part of the responsibilities of a submissive/slave. The slave is not only to play with him, has also put his soul in the relationship, because his pleasure is also serving his Owner in any manner whatsoever.

      Unless it's only an occasional game and not a relationship.

      Delete
  2. Dear Cruel Dama,

    Yes this would be my pleasure forever.

    braxton

    ReplyDelete