Sep 23, 2014

Too many wannabes

We all have fantasies, dreams, desires... but if you are of those who do not dare to take steps to realize your wishes, you should avoid the others waste their time the way you do.

All Dominas (I mean the real ones, not all these so abundant fake profiles) with whom I have discussed the topic, agree with me on how annoying and too usual are the exchange of emails or private messages with those "submissives" that tell us about their movie and when the hour of truth, nor a coffee with us in a public place. Or they tell us how much they admire us and how submissives they are, that they would do anything for us... to disappear at the first opportunity.

And, as there is no social network called "gathered wannabes" (though I suspect I'm not the only one who thinks that name would be perfect for certain page we all know), we finish putting filters to separate the wheat from the chaff (pun intended).

Of course, then Dominas are arrogant, doesn't matter that we are more than tired of nonsense.

Anyway, things will not change and every day I become more skeptical with so many lovely hollow words.

I stay with real people, with worthwhile, with whom everything is not just words and fantasies ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment