Feb 27, 2015

Being me

Some things are not worth a second of my attention, so I simply ignore them.

I refuse to argue with a wall, as I prefer to use my energy on more satisfying things.

I do not consider myself a rebel, because I don't need to rebel, I just live my life doing what I want, no matter who likes it.

No need to be "accepted" by society, as I see many complain about, since I not only do not feel marginalized, but live perfectly integrated into it. Obscurantism is something that I still can not see here although certain clandestinity is a plus to enjoy much more of that excitement so ours.

To be the woman I am has not been a matter of days. Nor a few months. I have not even stopped evolving.

I'm used to be attacked by occasional beings of those so brave that they always do it anonymously. But to them, to these paragons of virtue (this is clearly sarcasm), I dedicate them the first phrase of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment