Jan 26, 2015

Values

There are people sending me weird messages. Probably attempts to draw my attention but I have to disappoint them, because I don't answer inanities. Though they already are realizing for themselves.

I value every single thing in my own scale, ie ascribing the importance it truly deserves.

If I'd dedicate to chew all that is wrong and all attempts of attacks that I receive, I would lose many other things which are those that really deserve my attention and draw smiles on my face.

To this day no one can say that has seen me attacked by anger, spitting venom and rage, losing control or behaving like an insane.

Some things are not worth the effort, though some insist.

And it's not a matter of exercising self-control, but to give them the value they have, ie none.

Have you seen what a gorgeous sun shines today in Madrid? Well that's infinitely more important ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment