Jan 27, 2015

Call for shooting

Today I make a special request which I think may be interesting, since some of you have been asking me about it.

I'll be shooting on February 4 afternoon/evening in downtown Madrid and need volunteers submissives and masochists. It is not imperative that go openly, may wear a mask or hood.

Filming will be in English and I would appreciate they can speak that language, although that is not essential, provided they can say at least brief expressions in English.

It will be an unpaid activity, hence I ask for volunteers. I make it clear for any further questions. I offer lots of fun and a unique experience alongside professionals in the filming of FemDom movies and clips.

If you are interested in taking part in the shootings (which will last until the evening), please contact me at my email crueldama@europe.com

3 comments: