Dec 21, 2014

I decide

I've ever said that, plus I'm pretty unpredictable (I don't like squared and systematic things) and whimsical depending on the time, each slave amuses me in different ways.

Not all my slaves are feminized, for example, nor all of them inspire me the same things. I enjoy playing and manipulating desires and fears of each one, taking them a little beyond their expectations and getting thousand forms of pleasure both for them and for me, because my pleasure is also theirs.

I grant and deny according to my whim, reward and punish behaviors and actions in a constant evolution of each relationship.

And each of these relationships is different from the others. As different my slaves are each other.

I don't guide myself through pamphlets and stereotypes of what some exhibit as dogmas, but by my own rules, those which please me and, despite what a few retrograde minds think, there's nothing unethical.

My puppies care for me, amuse me, serve me, please me and are happy doing so. Who cares what others think? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment