Dec 26, 2014

Gifts and goodies

Confirmed. I have been very good this year (anyone would say it :D) because Santa has been very good to me.

But don't let this prevent you keep sending your gifts, you know that my Amazon wish lists are always active, both to buy me a whim as a gift card.

I do not adhere to any religion, although I respect the beliefs of each. Mine is FemDom, which is not a religion but a lifestyle with its own philosophy. And, as a FinDomme, for me the best part of these dates are gifts :D

And not only material gifts, however there are some no material details that sometimes mean much more than an economic income. Now if both come together, even better, make no mistake, lol.

My pooches are behaving beautifully and keep impressing me with their attention and their daily effort. There are details that fill me and remind me why I do what I do.

But, despite I know my words will make them feel proud, do not fail to keep offering me the best of you, because that's what (both you and me) makes us happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment