Nov 24, 2014

Such a woman

Exactly. That's me. The damn and demanding sadist that has not scruples about living her life as she pleases, the one that does not hesitate in enjoying her little sluts and her life, who can humiliate still smiling and without raising her voice, the one who is happy subjecting minds and bodies without hiding her selfish delight in doing so.

Yes. I am also the woman whom his friends call when they need her, the one that when says something (good or bad) is to help them, who does not disguise her words with hypocrisy, who grows at the obstacles and finds always the bright side of things, situations and people.

But I'm also the personification of the desire of many, terror of a few and the one who is able even to laugh at herself.

Indeed. I'm such a bitch that has self confidence, consistent with her words, who dodges anything that she's not interested in, the privileged one who owns a stable of slaves who serve her.

Affirmative. I am the woman who can spend the afternoon playing with a friendly kitten or dog and the night torturing mercilessly.

That's me. Such a perfidious and Cruel Lady ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment