Nov 27, 2014

My jester

There is a marked tendency to despise anything else that is not understood, anything that comes out of certain little hackneyed homemade parameters.

And it's great that people are happy even with their four dogmas that others impose to them. Not for me to insult the great guru of BDSM that jerks off by webcam. It's his choice ;)

But from time to time we discover a pearl in the ocean that fills our expectations and gives meaning to all our work.

Satisfaction and pride are words that come to my mind when speaking about clown_de_Cruel, my particular buffoon who spent four years serving me.

Laugh, whisper, criticizes, envy... but my clown is better than most. He knows the true meaning of loyalty and surrender, sacrifice and happiness of being completely mine.

There you have it. Let's go for the next four!

No comments:

Post a Comment