Nov 26, 2014

Meet halfway

And we continue with the eternal struggle of who has it longer.

For some FemDom (and BDSM) is a lifestyle and for others is a simple matter of sex with additives. Where is the scandal?

I read bitter fights on both positions, each defending his own and attacking the other as if their life depended on it.

Maybe I'm weird, although I would call it "tolerant" but to me both options seem well, because this is to enjoy, not to impose on others our criterion.

It would be interesting to see if all these staunch defenders of lifestyle really live it every minute of their lives, or if they have a vanilla life first of all... or if all who claim that this is only about sex can keep it away from their minds when they are with their wives (or hubbies).

I've chosen to live FemDom as my lifestyle because it's the way that really fills me (and I'm consistent with it, ie I don't limit myself to brag about it), but it doesn't mean that everyone has the obligation to do so.

Why not live it anyhow and let others do the same without cutting off their jugular vein? Accept that nobody is forced to anything and we involve ourselves as far as we want (and we can).

If someone is happy with an occasional session because it's all he wants, because that's as far as he wants to reach, because he is not interested in our philosophy and finds a happy partner enjoying rough sex, staging roles and situations, it doesn't mean he's an outlaw, but he is someone who lives his sexuality as he pleases.

No comments:

Post a Comment